Monday 15 August 2011

DEAD ISLAND - GAME





DEAD ISLAND 
PC, XBOX 360, PS3
RELEASE DATE: 9th September, 2011


Hello everyone, Here I am, Siddharth Kapoor as I promised in the last post (UP-COMING GAMES OF 2011) that I will tell you about the games I mentioned there. Now let's start.
The game that I am gonna tell you about is called DEAD ISLAND, a game published by DEEP SILVER and developed by TECHLAND is a game not recommended for people below 18 years as it is a very violent game.
Dead Island is an action game with a few RPG elements, It is the classic tale of holiday on a tropical island gone horribly wrong. As a survivor in this most unfortunate situation, players must use whatever it takes to make it out of their alive. And yes, that does include killing a ton of the undead with or without friends. Below is the Official Announcement Trailer of Dead Island by IGN.com.



-by Siddharth

No comments:

Post a Comment

back to top